The Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds of Michigan (ARVC Michigan) is devoted to providing quality family recreation while addressing vital member concerns through collaboration and connection with other state, regional and national recreation interests. The Association is ultimately committed to excellence and leadership for the future of the Michigan campground and recreation industry.
ARVC Michigan (includes membership with arvc—national RV park and campground association) is the only membership organization in the State of Michigan solely representing the interests of the privately owned and operated campground.
Association leadership and staff have your best interest in mind through every decision making process. Membership with ARVC Michigan and arvc offers valuable resources that will benefit you and your business.
The Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds of Michigan (ARVC Michigan) offers the following membership opportunities:
Non-governmentally owned or operated campgrounds licensed in the State of Michigan. Only one person, who must be the owner or the employee designated representative, may exercise their rights and privileges as a Voting Member. Any person actively involved with a member campground may participate in all general activities and proceedings of ARVC Michigan. No more than one membership may be held per campground and each campground shall maintain a separate membership.
Private Campground membership APPLICATION (Membership year: June 1 – May 31)
Any government owned or operated, licensed campground in the State of Michigan.
Public Campground membership APPLICATION (Membership year: June 1 – May 31)
Any person, organization or corporation that manufactures for, distributes to, sells to, or provides for the campground industry. More Information
Supplier membership APPLICATION (Membership year: January 1 – December 31)
Any person engaged in teaching or studying tourism and recreation.
For more information email Info@MichCampgrounds.com or call 989.619.2608.
Any person, organization or corporation interested in the operation of Michigan licensed campgrounds shall be eligible for associate membership when not eligible for any other classification of membership.
Associate membership APPLICATION (Membership year: June 1 – May 31)
Please contact ARVC Michigan staff at info@MichCampgrounds.com or 989.619.2608 for more information about Supplier, Educator/Student and Association Memberships.
*Includes membership with the National Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds (ARVC).
WHY YOUR MEMBERSHIP PAYS
- Complimentary listing in the Annual Michigan Campground Directory—more than 300,000 distributed throughout the Midwest and Canada
- Complimentary listing on the ARVC Michigan website—more than 115,000 people searching more than 500,000 pages
- The Messenger, ARVC Michigan newsletter published three times per year—Winter, Spring and Fall
- Brochure Distribution Program, for a minimal fee, your campground rack cards/brochures will be distributed at 10 RV Shows throughout Michigan and the Midwest
- Website Banner Ads and Michigan Campground Directory Ads, two (2) additional advertising opportunities to market your campground(s)
- Spring Conference & Expo and Fall Annual Meeting & Campground Tours, programs offered at a “member-only” rate and provide multiple opportunities for educational growth, peer-to-peer networking, and purchase products & services from our Supplier Partners
- Legislative Consultant, Scott Everett, working hard in Lansing, giving ARVC Michigan members a voice
- Exclusive money-saving programs and discounts from over 120 supplier partners. These special pricing programs include everything from paper products, propane and maintenance to liability and health insurance, vehicle and equipment purchases, wireless phone service and music licensing.
- Powerful legislative and regulatory advocacy programs and resources. We monitor state and national policy issues that affect RV parks and campgrounds and take action to protect your interests.
- Opportunities for professional development. Through the Outdoor Hospitality Education Program (OHEP) – a practical, outcome-based curriculum focusing on real-world, hands-on education enrichment and experiences -you can advance your industry expertise. Apply for OHEP.
- Networking opportunities with peers, industry experts and suppliers. Our nationwide network of fellow park owners and operators, vendors and industry experts is the best place to share experiences and exchange ideas.
- Complimentary “members-only” listing on GoCampingAmerica.com. Our online RV park and campground directory is visited nearly one million times each year by campers planning their next adventure.
- Marketing, Management and Operational Resources and Programs. We provide a members-only website, magazine and monthly e-newsletter, all filled with innovative ideas, operational strategies, industry insights, expert perspectives and vendor resources to help you improve your park’s operations and find the products and services you need.